Policies and Practices Regarding Coronavirus (COVID- 19)
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. In order to minimize any risks, while still offering the best care possible, please note the following guidelines regarding office visits:
- Please be aware of any symptoms you may have including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing and inform our staff if you are experiencing any of these.
- You may be screened with questions and or temperature check upon arriving at the office.
- All patients, staff, and visitors are to wear a mask or face covering while in the office.
- In order to maximize social distancing, we ask that patients attend appointments alone if possible or with a maximum of one visitor, if absolutely necessary.
- Office appointments will be scheduled in a staggered manner in order to minimize patient interaction. We ask for your patience and understanding, as this may mean limited availability in regard to appointment times.
- Please call the office at 973-994-2021 upon your arrival at 200 South Orange Avenue, before entering Suite 155, to inform us that you are here and we will let you know when to make your way into the office.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect all surfaces in the waiting and office areas as well as in exam rooms.
- Chairs in the waiting area will be spaced at least 6 feet apart for social distancing purposes. We ask that you minimize your time spent in this area.