West Orange, New Jersey Breast Reconstruction Specialist
Known for its cosmopolitan appeal and historic background, West Orange, NJ has a lot to offer. In West Orange you can find award winning sports, music and arts programs as well as lovely local businesses and top-notch restaurants. West Orange has something to interest everyone.
Not too far from West Orange is Cooperman Plastics in Livingston, NJ. Cooperman Plastics features one of the top plastic surgeons in the area, Dr. Cooperman. Dr. Cooperman has years of experience providing the most compassionate and expert reconstructive procedures for women who have had a mastectomy or lumpectomy.
If you are woman, in West Orange who has previously had a mastectomy or lumpectomy, you have the right to determine if you want a breast reconstruction procedure. There is no better place to receive this procedure than Cooperman Plastics.
Breast Reconstruction Procedures
The breast reconstruction procedures available at Cooperman Plastics provides patients in West Orange with several options for their procedure:
- DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction: The DIEP (Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator) flap reconstruction surgery utilizes small blood vessels, skin, and fat from the patient in West Orange’s stomach to create a breast. The final result leaves a natural feeling and looking breast, and a flat stomach.
- Implant Reconstruction: This involves the placement of saline or silicone implants under the layer of chest muscle. This will leave the patient in West Orange with a full, natural and aesthetically pleasing chest.
- Latissimus Flap: Skin, fat and muscle are taken from the back region to sculpt a natural looking breast. A breast implant will be used with this procedure to provide volume.
- TRAM Flap: this procedure utilizes skin and fatty tissue from the Transverse Rectus Abdominus Myocutaneous (TRAM) section of the abdomen.
- TUG Flap: This procedure takes tissue from your inner thigh to create a breast. This is dually visually appealing as it creates both a thigh lift and a natural looking breast.
- Nipple Reconstruction: In addition to any of the listed procedures, women in West Orange can also consider a nipple reconstruction. This is typically done after the breasts have had time to heal after a reconstruction procedure in West Orange, and it is up to patient if she would like it. A new nipple may be achieved by using new tissue and 3-D tattooing techniques.
- Vascular Lymph Node Transfer: This surgery is helped to cure lymphedema, a condition caused by breast cancer treatments and radiation therapy.
After a consultation with Dr. Cooperman, you will both decide which breast reconstruction procedure is best to meet your aesthetic needs. Every patient has unique desires and aesthetic goals and we work hard to meet them, while keeping your safety in mind. Call (973) 994-2021 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cooperman today!